Thursday, February 24, 2011

My China Media Proposal


I plan to use the old pen and pad method to record my experiences and weird encounters to create a successful travel blog. I will also bring a digital camera, nothing special or professional, to record what i see. Overall, I will use pictures and words.

I will just need a pen, a journal. and a camera to be able to remember my trip to China. I also may use photo shop to create and enhance photos. I used photo shop and made a collage of Machu Pichhu which is to the right.


I plan on keeping a journal and writing my experiences down because i am not so tech-savy. I will also use a camera to capture my experiences.




1 comment:

  1. Excellent MOJO plan, Ian!

    I look forward to watching you capture your adventures!

    A go go!

    Phineas

    ReplyDelete